The end of your lease term with GM Financial doesn’t have to mean the end of your driving experience in a GM vehicle. Options await as you decide on your next steps in the leasing process. Let GM Financial help guide you through the End-of-Lease process, and find selections that best fit you.
From communicating to you before your term is due, to the turn-in and inspection processes, to your options once your lease has expired, GM Financial is there with you every step of the way. From getting behind the wheel of a brand new GM vehicle to purchasing your lease, learn what choices you have as your end-of-term date nears.
Stay informed of your options
We want to make sure you’re as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased GM vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
Option #1 – Return your vehicle and purchase or lease a new vehicle
Are you ready for your next GM vehicle? Visit your nearest GM dealership to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
- Make an appointment with your originating GM dealership.
- Select your next GM vehicle.
- Structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle as a trade in.
Option #2 – Purchase your lease vehicle
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease and here’s how:
- Contact your originating GM dealership to discuss purchase or finance options.
- Contact your originating dealership or call GM Financial at 1-800-668-9777 to request your payout quote.
Option #3 – Return your vehicle to Howard Carter Lease
Return the vehicle to the GM dealership where it was leased. Remember to bring your owner’s manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
- A complimentary vehicle inspection will be arranged and performed by a GM Financial authorized inspection company.
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at your originating GM dealership.
- Consider purchasing or leasing a new GM vehicle.
Questions? Great! We’ve Got Answers – CALL NOW! (604) 291-8899